The AW-CBR115 Glaive (グレイブ Gureibu?) nicknamed No-Makeup (ノーメイク Nōmeiku?) is a Para-mail from Arzenal that appears in the CROSS ANGE Rondo of Angel and Dragon television series. Known pilots are Miranda Campbell, Coco Reeve, and Ange.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
A mass production type unit with no modifications, it is piloted by new recruits.  It is only armed with the most basic of weapons: an assault rifle and the freeze bullet launcher. However, it is highly adaptable, and can be installed with a wide variety of weapons and modifications from the Jasmine Mall.
There are several variants of the Glaive built for different purposes. TYPE01 is the high mobility variant with a lighter frame, while TYPE02 is the fire support variant compatible with back-mounted weapons. TYPE00, the variant piloted by Ange during her first battle, is the all-purpose variant.
- Anti-Dragon Assault Rifle (w/ Grenade Launcher)
- A rifle specifically designed to combat DRAGONs, operable in both Assault and Flight Mode, the latter of which mounts it beneath the cockpit. Standard ranged armament for all Arzenal Para-mail, it is a fully automatic ballistic rifle and is also equipped with an underslung grenade launcher. It can be turned to a certain degree in flight mode for better accuracy.
- Freeze Bullet Launcher
- An arm-mounted weapon designed to combat large-scale Dragons, it is capable of launching a Freeze Bullet at the target, instantly freezing it from the inside out. The freezing agent inside is so powerful that when a frozen Dragon fell into the ocean, an entire patch of the ocean's surface was frozen solid.
Notes & Trivia
- In Super Robot Wars V, Embryo deploys a number of unmanned Glaives during the final battle of Cross Ange. These Glaives are much more powerful than the original version, being essentially mass-produced Ragna-mails.
- The end of Episode 25 reveals a Glaive Para-mail on the true Arzenal.